What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- A number of British energy companies from the United Kingdom accompanied George Freeman MP, and Trade Envoy to the Philippines ...Read More
- The Philippines is one of 15 countries selected by the UK Government to receive funding from The Newton Fund. The Newton Fund a...Read More
- "The Philippines has emerged as one of the stellar economic performers in the Asia Pacific region." To read the full ar...Read More
- Russell Hobbs, a popular British brand is aiming to achieve a double-digit growth in sales in the Philippine market over a three-year per...Read More
- As you may know, the Member to Members Program is a way for us increase the benefit of your BCCP membership by offering exclusive discoun...Read More