What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- British Embassy Press Release Vitally needed aid supplies and medical assistance from the UK is arriving in remote...Read More
- BCCP was recognized as British Ambassador Asif Ahmad encouraged British SMEs to set up business in the Philippines. ...Read More
- At this time of disaster for the Philippines everybody is looking for ways to help the victims of Yolanda. We prov...Read More
- In celebration of Philippine Airline’s ground-breaking direct flights to London, the British Chamber of Commerce held a special soc...Read More
- The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is seeking a strong and effective leader to take up the position of General Manager. ...Read More