What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- The British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines spent a lovely morning in the Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club last 2...Read More
- At the Board of Trustees Meeting on 3 February 2014, the Board approved three new policies to be applied immediately. 1. The Bad ...Read More
- BusinessMirror Feature Article BRITISH businessman Roger Lamb has been traveling around the world for the past 21 years. He ...Read More
- British Fashion Month Roving Exhibition SM AURA - 10-14 February SM Mall of Asia - 19-23 February ...Read More
- British Ambassador to the Philippines, Asif Ahmad, is inviting British companies to join him on a trade delegation to Palau. In a...Read More