What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- The BCCP team visited their new office in W 5th Avenue Building on the morning of April 14 to check how the work is progressin...Read More
- In line with the BCCP's move to our new office at the W 5th Avenue Building in Bonifacio Global City, the Chamber will also be using ...Read More
- The BCCP will be moving to our new home by next month: 8/F, W 5th. Avenue Building Corner 32nd Street and 5th Avenue ...Read More
- British Ambassador Asif Ahmad goes the extra mile to connect with people. Before he came to Manila, he studied the...Read More
- Tuesday, 18 March 2014 – Back by popular demand, the British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines hosted another Proper...Read More